Thursday, January 22, 2009

The "Twilight" books!!!
















Let me start out by saying, that I am in NO way a "sci-fi" fan. I didn't have any intentions of even picking up the "Twilight" book that I had heard so much about. But, my oldest sister bought it for me for Christmas, so I thought, "What the heck? I'll give it a try." I was not at all disappointed!

Right from the start, I fell in love with Edward...as do all readers, I'm sure! The chemistry between Edward and Bella was incredibly intense! I soon fell in love with each character, and finding the time to read was taking over my life! I couldn't wait to put my little man to bed (no offense) so I could grab my book and get lost in it! Andy always laughed at me because my eyes would light up and a big smile would spread across my face when I sat down with which ever book I was on!

I truly hated the 4th book ending last night. I just don't know what to do with myself now (a very likely reason for this post!) All of my sisters got into them at the same time as I did. We're all lost, and planning to get together and have a nice discussion about the books! We all went to see the movie when we finished the first book, and I know we'll go again when each of the other 3 movies come out. I guess I have that to live for. Ahhhh...only 10 more months until the second movie comes out!

The point of this post is simple. If you haven't read the "Twilight" books, listen up. Go to your nearest library or book store and get them...all 4! You won't be able to put them down, so get them all at the same time! You will NOT regret it.

Anyone who has read them...or has not...let me know what you think about them. Thanks for listening!!!

No comments: