Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My baby's getting too big, too fast!!!

















My little man, Porter, is growing up way too fast! He'll be 5 months on the 21st already! I was looking at his baby pictures today, and I can barely remember him being that small. It's sad how fast they grow up, but I know it'll just keep getting better!



He's trying so very hard to roll over! He can get all the way onto his side, but he can't seem to get past that one arm in the way...haha! He can sit up for a few seconds as well. He's leaned over pretty far, so I don't think this counts just yet..ha! He's always been big about standing up. He likes to jump around in his exercise saucer, or just stand up on your lap. He can't seem to be still for long, and his legs have always been very strong, so we wonder if he'll walk early like his daddy did. I'm not sure if I'm ready for that though...considering his daddy was only 7 months old when he started walking! Unreal, I know...but it's true!


He LOVES his cereals and veggies! Rice and oatmeal cereals, sweet potatoes, squash, and carrots are what he's had and loved so far. He's going to try green beans and peas this week, and then next week he can have some fruits. I know he'll love them too!


I'll make myself stop there...although I could go on and on about him!!! There's just nothing like having a baby. It changes your life so much, yet you wonder what it was like before them!












4 comments:

That's What She Said said...

Handsome man!

J said...

adorable!!

Mrs. Zachary Evans said...

He's just too stinkin' CUTE!

Janetta Gray said...

He is such a cutie! I just found your blog & can't wait to read more! Thanks for the comment!