Monday, January 12, 2009

What a WONDERFUL weekend!!!!

This weekend was just the best weekend ever! To continue from my earlier post, Andy got me some pretty good birthday presents. I got the 4 book series of "Twilight", and if you haven't read these, please please do! Let me just say, I am NOT into vampires or anything sci-fi like that, but these books are the best I've ever read! There is such great romance and chemistry between the main characters, and even the whole vampire parts are quite good as well! I'm on the 3rd book now, and find myself not wanting to read it because I don't want it to end!!!! Just give them a try. You won't regret it! The movie is also very very good..but the books are better! OK, I also got a really nice dust buster...this is something else that everyone should own! And he also got me the newest "Scene It" game. It has the newer movie trivia on it. This is perfect for us because we are soooo into movies!

We went to the wedding at 2:00 that day, and brought mister Porter with us. He slept through most of it, and didn't get fussy until we were walking out....PERFECT! I was afraid to have that screaming baby you hear at weddings, and are secretly hoping that someone would just take them outside already! The wedding was very beautiful! Then we took Porter to Mama's, and went to get my BFF Kara and her hubby Nate. My sister-in-law Trina was also with us! We had a great time eating lots of good food, and drinking lots of good beer! We danced the night away until the wedding shut down at 11:00. We were no way NEAR done, so we all went to schindlers for some more beer and dancing! It was a great time for sure...maybe a little bit too fun, because I recall dancing on the pool table with the girls! Goodness!

Sunday I paid for my fun though! I had the worst headache in the world..and not feeling too great in the stomach area either! We laid around until noon and then went for some Chinese! That helped out a lot! All in all, it was a much needed weekend with the friends! I wish we could have more weekends like that.....but I could skip the day after!

No comments: