Sunday, January 18, 2009

What a HORRIBLE weekend!!!

Well, I guess having a great weekend last weekend meant that I had to have a horrible one this time around!!! I woke up around 2am Saturday morning with the flu. Yeah..I was up all night getting sick. No details needed! So all day Saturday, I laid around and watched Andy take care of Porter. I hated not being able to get up and hold and kiss on my little man. I knew I had to back off so he wouldn't get sick as well. Then Sunday Andy had to work. I felt better, so Porter's Aunt Trina came over to watch him so I could get some MUCH needed grocery shopping done! Every time I had a babysitter planned, something came up, so I thought I better do it while I can or we'll never eat again! Which wouldn't be such a bad thing, considering I lost 5 lbs by not eating all day Saturday while I was sick! I like food too much for that though! Let's hope that this week and weekend will be a whole lot better then this weekend was! And I pray that this bad flu going around won't get to any of you guys!!!!!

1 comment:

Mrs. Dirnberger said...

OH NO..The flu!!!! That sucks so bad...I wonder how you caught it? How you feeling today..maybe I should get the flu to loose 5lbs..gosh I can't do it on my own!