Saturday, January 10, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!!!

Sooo...today I'm 26! It doesn't really bother me, but it seems a lot closer to 30 then 25 did! I think I will handle turning 30 alright, but maybe not..haha!

Today is going to be a pretty great birthday I think. Me, my husband, and our little man will spend most of the day at home..chillin. Andy made me my favorite breakfast, french toast, and then I'll open my presents and card before Porter takes his nap. Besides that, we'll just relax until a friend's wedding at 2:00pm. What a great way to celebrate you're birthday, as far as I'm concerned! I LOVE weddings and wedding dances! I can't wait to eat lots of great food and drink lots of great beer...and dance like no one's watching!!!! I LOVE to dance..even if I can't. Who cares, as long as you're having fun, right?

Well, I'm off to open some gifts! Tune in later to see what I got!

1 comment:

That's What She Said said...

Happy Birthday!! Hope you get lots of goodies, and drink lots of beer!