Tuesday, February 3, 2009

25 Things about me.....

I read this on facebook, and thought I'd give it a try. After I write my 25, I will tag some people. If you are tagged, you have to write back to me and then tag more people! It should be fun!

1. I have a small case of OCD. Just to name a view examples...the volume on the T.V. has to be on an even number, and everything in my house has to be in perfect order at all times (sometimes, even as you're USING something, I'm trying to but it back in it's "home'!!)

2. I am in LOVE with Edward Cullen and the entire "Twilight Saga"!!!

3. My husband and my son are my two favorite men in the entire world!

4. My family is extremely close, and would do anything for each other at any time!

5. I used to have a home day care, but quit when I had my son.

6. I will continue watching kids again when Porter is one.

7. I have never had my ears pierced...only my belly button on senior trip.

8. I was a tom boy when I was younger, and even had a spike in kindergarten!

9. I used to do stupid things in grade school. Such as...getting my coat stuck over my head and getting a ruler stuck in between my two bottom teeth...oh yeah, and getting suspended for drinking beer at recess!

10. My favorite pet EVER, was a black and white tom cat, named Oscar. He let me dress him in baby clothes, push him in a stroller, and he even drank milk from a bottle!

11. Me and my family have always gone to Florida and Montana on vacations since I was little.

12. I hate when people lie..for whatever reason!

13. Because I've been lied to in the past, I have a hard to trusting people and even believing the smallest things that they tell me.

14. I'm quiet when I first meet people, but if you get to know me, you'll know I'm ANYTHING but quiet!

15. My husband is an electrician, and works in or around St. Louis. He drives there everyday, so he has to get up around 4:00am and gets home around 6:00pm.

16. I dated Andy from the moment I turned 16. We dated 8 years before we married, so we've been together for 10 years now!

17. I had 9 bridesmaids in my wedding!

18. My baby weighed a whoppin 9 lbs when he was born, and now he's 5 months old and probably weighs 20!!!

19. I have 4 best girl friends! Becca I met when we were babies, and we've been close ever since. Jenny since grade school. Carrie since 5th grade band. And Kara...well, we hated each other in junior high, but we've been best friends since the first day of high school!

20. I used to love rides at six flags..or anywhere..but now I get sick on them!

21. I love watching movies!!! Scary ones used to be my favorite, the gorier the better, but now they tend to make me feel sick!

22. My favorite movie is "The Notebook".

23. My favorite thing to do is be with my family! No matter what we're doing.

24. I LOVE eating out. If I'm in a bad mood, all Andy has to do is promise to take me out to eat!

25. I have to "wake up" the house every morning. This means, pick everything up and put it in it's "home", open the blinds, turn on the lamps and lights, fold the blankets we used the night before, put the pillows back on the couch, and make our bed!

I tag...Kara Kyle, Jin Kyle, Mika Willamson, and anyone else that reads this!!!!

1 comment:

That's What She Said said...

I remember the getting caught drinking at recess... although I do not specifically remember you getting caught... I do however, remember we were in art class, Tracie Kluesner was sitting across from me sweating bullets because you were all getting called out one by one. Russ must have snitched on everyone but her..lucky shit.

Ahhh, those were the days....