Saturday, November 22, 2008

Christmas Shopping....

It's that time of year again....Christmas! I just love Christmas. It's BY FAR my favorite holiday! Usually by this time I have most of my shopping done. But with a baby this year, shopping trips have been few...and far between! I could use some major help! Does anyone have some good gift ideas? I could use some ideas with everyone on my list. I have a few people done..or I know what I'm getting them...but here's who I don't have a CLUE about! My dad, mom, 2 of my sisters, 4 of my nephews (ages 8,5,3, & 2), and my niece (1). Anyone have some good gift ideas? I also have some random gifts for gift exchanges and such that I could use a good idea for as well. It would help me out a great deal!!!! Thank you!

1 comment:

That's What She Said said...

I came up with this idea for our "Chinese gift exchange" at my gma's this year for a girl gift:
I bought a super cute recipe box online, emailed everyone in the family, and asked them for their favorite recipe. I am going to write the recipe's on the cards and put who's recipe it is on the bottom. I just know I love new recipes..who doesn't?! I hope I end up with it. It is going to be hard to part with!!