Thursday, December 18, 2008

A little catching up...

I haven't been posting lately, I know. I just felt like there was no one out there reading these, so why post more? Then Miss Mika found me, and I decided I needed to keep posting in order to get more bloggers to read anything! Silly me!

It's just been crazy busy here lately. Christmas shopping, wrapping, and everything else that comes along with this wonderful season!!!! It's hard to believe that in just a week, we'll be celebrating Christmas with the people that matter most to us! This is truly the best time of the year.

Tomorrow is Porter's 4 month check up. I look forward to seeing how much he weighs and how much longer he's gotten! I'm pretty sure he's tall for his age, due to the fact that most people comment on how much older he looks, and that he can't stay in his clothes very long! His feet stretch out his 3-6 month sleepers, so he'll be getting some bigger ones for Christmas for sure!

Saturday me and my husband will be finishing up our Christmas shopping. I got everyone else all finished, and everything wrapped, but I had to wait until Andy was free so we could shop for Porter! So Saturday we're leaving mister man with his Mama, and we're off to fight the crowds!!! We really aren't too sure what we'll be getting for him....there isn't much that he can play with right now, but we'll just plan ahead and get him things that he will soon be able to play with and enjoy! I know that I want to get him a wagon. One of those heavy duty plastic ones, that have seats and cup holders. Maybe even a canopy top. He'll be able to use that as soon as he can sit up! I also know we'll get him some clothes...I just LOVE to dress him up like a big boy. I've never been into the cutesy babyish clothes. Besides sleepers, I love to put Porter in things like his daddy wears..haha!

Then Sunday I'll be wrapping everything that I bought the day before, so I will be finished after that! We also have our family Christmas party to go to at 3:00 that day. It's my mom's side of the family, and we very much enjoy getting together with everyone!!!!

I'm glad I decided to post again. Sorry I left for so long! I hope to keep up more frequently from now on!!! Have a Merry Christmas everyone!

3 comments:

Mrs. Dirnberger said...

Duh we read it..about time

That's What She Said said...

Yaaaaay Hannah!

J said...

I found your blog through Mrs D, your son is adorable!! I'm adding you to my google reader.