Monday, November 17, 2008

Ok...let me give this blog thing a try!


My name is Hannah Marie Gadberry. My bestest friend in the whole wide world has a blog, and I thought it looked like fun. Let me see if I can be as good at it as she is! Let me begin by telling you a little about myself. You will learn more about me as I continue blogging.


I am 25 years old and from a little town called Oran. I've lived here my whole life, and love it very much! I've been married to my high school sweet heart for two years now. We just had our first child this past August! His name is Porter Wayne, and he's the best thing that's ever happened to us!!! He will be 3 months old this Friday! Goodness, how time flies when you have a baby to keep you busy!!! My husband is an electrician and I used to have my own home day care. I quit working shortly before Porter was born, but I plan to start watching kids again next year, but part-time.


No comments: