Monday, November 17, 2008

My family....


Let me tell you a little about my family. My mom, Suzanne, and dad, James, have been married for 36 years, and I have NEVER seen them fight! They are very loving, and I know that they are the reason we all have such great relationships with our husbands and kids!!


I have 3 older sisters. Yes, I am the baby. My oldest sister, Sarah, is 35 and is married with 2 kids. Her husband, Cash, is a great guy that works very hard for his family. Their oldest son is Cashus,13, and her youngest is Wyatt, 10. They are great kids and I love them very much! My second sister, Theresa, is 33 and married with 3 kids. Her husband, Joe, is the couch here at Oran. He's a wonderful person as well. Their 3 kids are Jacob -7, Samuel -5, and Elijah -2. They are such funny little guys and I love them bunches! My third sister, Rebecca, is 28 and married with 2 kids and 1 on the way! Her husband, Darin, is another great guy! Her oldest is Nathaniel, 3, and finally we have a girl, Cora-Beth, who just turned 1 in August! Rebecca is just 9 weeks along and due this June! She's going to have her hands full for sure! And last, but certainly not least, there's my sister-in-law, Trina. She's my husband's litter sister, and she's just as much a sister to me as my other 3 sisters are! She's 18 years old, and we've been close ever since her brother and I started dating...when she was only 8!!!


My entire family is very close! My sisters are my best friends, and all the husbands are great friends as well! They have always been like older brothers to me. We all live within a few miles of each other and we're constantly getting together for birthday parties, game nights, or just for no better reason than to eat! I know I can always count on them to be there no matter what! I am very lucky to have such a close family!


1 comment:

Mrs. Dirnberger said...

YAAAAHH!!! I am so glad you started this, you have a very interesting life so of course you needed one!