Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My baby, Porter Wayne.....

Let me tell you a little about the most important thing in my life.....my baby! He was born August 21st, at 4:40pm. He was 9 lbs 0 oz and was 21 inches long! He was born with a lot of red hair, and still has most of it in the back! Haha! He's just the sweetest little guy! I can't believe I was lucky enough to have such a great birthing experience and such a great baby boy! I really can't imagine life before him, and I can't wait to experience everything with him from now on!!! He must be about 14 lbs by now, and growing like a weed!!! I have way too many pictures of him, so I will only post a few..haha!!!



Porter Wayne - 1 day old




Porter with his daddy




He looks like his daddy now!






He's getting so big!

2 comments:

Mrs. Dirnberger said...

Did I tell you Cooper weighs in at a big 17 LBS....YEP

Jin said...

Careful... You look like a pretty proud Mommy!

Glad you are a blogger, now I have another good one to follow!

Bring that baby over.